from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit
When a computer feels slow it sometimes needs some more RAM (random Access memory). This is easy to obtain but you have to use the right type for your PC.
- Go to the website: http://www.crucial.com/systemscanner/loader.asp?agree=yes&tabid=AM&pagename=index%2Easp
- Follow the prompts, and agree for the scanner to scan your pC.
- Record the data about your memory it provides.
- Buy RAM accordingly.
- Record the data for future use.
- Make sure the RAM is suited to your PC before opening the packet.
- PC can only hold a limited amount of RAM
- How to Use the Microsoft Batch File Language
- How to Recover Hard Disk Space Using NoClone
- How to Buy IBM's OS/2 Warp 452 Operating System
- How to Make a Computer Operating System
Article provided by wikiHow, a collaborative writing project to build the world's largest, highest quality how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Find Information About Ram on Your Pc. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.