first thing first...
- Administrator account on the target computer
- The target computer ip address or the computer name
- windows xp or vista
- Click start >> Run and type cmd
- Type shutdown -m \\computername -s
- The -s tells the computer to shutdown.. you can change it to -r for restart
Click Start >> Run and type shutdown -i
this one is easier and you can shutdown more than 1 computer at once...
note that this method require you to put reason why you want to shutdown the computer
that's it.. as for 1st method.. you can also make a shortcut and put the command on the shortcut path.. then double click the shortcut to shutdown the target computer :p
next time i'll tell you how to shutdown your computer by using cellphone :p